A biodegradable, composable, heat sealable range ideal for food packaging.
- Eco-friendly – totally compostable
- Back lap, bottom crimped seal bags
- Made from 30 or 45mic Natureflex film
- Transparent with high barrier properties
- A large range of sizes available
- Heat sealable
- Food grade material
Can Natureflex biodegrade on the shelf?
Natureflex products are very stable and will remain intact whilst in use on a shelf. Biodegradation will only be initiated in a soil, compost or waste-water environment where micro-organisms are present.
Will Natureflex biodegrade in seawater?
The majority of Natureflex grades will biodegrade in seawater. Many have been tested in accordance with American Standard ASTM D7081-05.
Is Natureflex heat-sealable?
Yes, however, Natureflex has a weaker seal integrity than the more commonly used Polypropylene – Please ask for further information before ordering.