Make your paper cups stand out from your competitor’s with our personalised printing options. We offer a standard cup material option and a new innovative compostable version. These are fully biodegradable and compostable.
Customise your cups by adding your name and logo or a personalised design.
Our custom printed cups feature a double wall which makes them ideal for hot drinks such as tea, coffee, hot chocolate and soup. There is no need for separate sleeves or double cupping due to the extra layer which protects hands from heat and provides extra insulation. These cups are perfect for use in coffee shops, takeaway cafes, vending machines and street food outlets.
Please see our detailed pricing table below.
- Custom printed cup quantities starting at 1,000
- Available in 8oz, 12oz and 16oz double wall options
- Made from 320gsm white cupboard material
- Standard cup: coated in PE on both inner and outer
- Compostable cup: coated in PLA on both inner and outer
- Available in matt or gloss finish
- Packed 500 cups per box, inside a clear PE sleeve
- Free design service – artwork provided free of charge
- Up to 4 colour print
- Available with or without lids (black or white options)
- Lead time 3 – 4 weeks from approved artwork
Please see below price guide outlining the custom printed paper cup sizes and the specific costs per quantity ordered. Prices are for four colour double wall cups.
Prices below are per 1000.
|Lids per 1000||£22||£23||£23|
|Lids per 1000||£51||£55||£55|
*Prices are subject to VAT and delivery cost is extra
Provide us with a logo, design or simply a name. This may be in PDF format or can be a sketch
- Advise coffee cup size, quantity and number of colour to be printed
- Based on the above a quotation will be provided via email
- Upon acceptance of a quotation an invoice will be raised. Following receipt of payment, an artwork proof for approval will be produced and supplied via email.
- Subject to artwork approval, printing plates will be produced and production can commence
- Lead times are approximately 3 – 4 weeks